As a globally established impact investment fund, &Green invests in land management practices that secure the critical benefits nature provides to humanity, such as food, fresh water, livelihoods, and a stable climate. To capture and quantify the impact of its investments, the &Green has deployed FLINTpro as a system focused on key environmental metrics for both existing and future investments.
- FLINTpro’s new US Vice President of Environmental Policy and Technology
- FLINTpro delivers NSW’s most comprehensive forest carbon stocktake to date
- FLINTpro’s New Director of Science: Agricultural Emissions
- Australian Farms Can Get a Forest Carbon Report in 5 Minutes Using MyFarmKey
- The Mullion Group’s FLINTpro to Measure Carbon for Sustainable Cattle Farming Initiative